Friday, July 25, 2008

Fall 2008 Class Now On Tap




I have just updated the website for my fall 2008 class at SDSU. Now that I am the chair of the department, it gets harder and harder for me to make the time to teach my regular classes.

The irony? Now, more than ever, I NEED to be teaching to survive the trials that being a quasi-administrator throws in my lap on a daily basis. The joke about English departments is that organizing Lit professors is like herding cats! My update? It's like juggling cats on fire!

In any event, here's my Fall 2008 class--let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. profesor nericcio, this class sounds amazing!! and what can i say about the class's website? very nice.

    i keep meaning to tell you: my students wrote in their evals of your class visit: more professors like nericcio!

    thanx for the 'naturism meets pop music video' too...tre cool!

    ReplyDelete

Get your hands on one of my books ...