Saturday, January 09, 2010

Erased From the Internet: “Drugs, Sex, & Rock n'roll- Seductive Hallucinations” English

When the Department of English and Comparative Literature at SDSU decided to move away from my design for their website (I had webmastered there the last 11 years), they did so in a way that wiped me virtually off the face of the internet.

So it goes.

In any event, I am teaching a class called Drugs, Sex, and Rock n'roll for SDSU in the Spring--until I locate a reliable server, I will post the course description here:

Here's the scoop on my two Spring 2010 classes:

ENGL 549 Sec 1
DYSTOPIAS & UTOPIAS
3 units
Sched#21023
Lecture11:00am-12:15pm
TTH
HH-222
W. NERICCIO

these are the required books:


ENGL 563 Sec 2
DRUGS, SEX, ROCK & ROLL
3 units
Sched#21026
Lecture
9:30am-10:45am
TTH
HH-210
W. NERICCIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your hands on one of my books ...