Thursday, December 16, 2010

El Sol, Volume 1, Number 1; and El Sol, Volume 3, Number 1 | Pan American University, Edinburg, Texas

Mexican American Cultural History in South Texas
El Sol, Volume 1, Number 1; and El Sol, Volume 3, Number 1 (first 2 pages)
Pan American University, Edinburg, Texas

At the recent MEXTASY gallery show in McAllen, a visitor came up and handed me some old issues of El Sol--a Mexican American activist publication from the 1970s.

I promised to scan and distribute it online--help spread the word about this resource.


El Sol, Volume 1, Number 1








El Sol, Volume 3, Number 1 (first 2 pages)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm a Pan Am student and I was wondering if there was anyway of actually looking at these news pages in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Canales,

    I own the originals--write me at memo@sdsu.edu for mas info. cheers, Bill Nericcio

    ReplyDelete

Get your hands on one of my books ...