Monday, March 16, 2009

"Mexican" Sightings/Sitings from Seoul, Korea



Foreign correspondent Ashley Hart writes in with a posting from Korea!

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 6:41:44 -0700
From:
To: "William A. Nericcio"
Subject: Tex[t]-Mex: Asia Edition?


Hi!

I saw this in a magazine on the subway and had to send it to you. The Mexican stereotype is alive and well (?) here in Seoul! Unfortunately, my Korean has not improved, at least not to up to translating ability, but I can tell you it's an ad for some new cactus drink (that apparently cures stomachaches, hangovers and hmm? old age? puffy eyes? not sure on that last one...).

Hope you have a great Monday!

Ashley
A big tip of the sombrero to Ashley for zapping us this image from across the Pacific--be sure to snag a hard copy so that I can put it up in my office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your hands on one of my books ...