Tuesday, May 15, 2007

KUSI Appearance for Tex[t]-Mex!

Still more curious? I have sold my soul to the devils of mainstream television by soliciting an interview and agreeing to appear on the KUSI morning show, Tuesday, May 15, 2007, at 7:20am! If I am lucky (I was not!), a video posting will be rendered to immortalize this moment in Tex[t]-Mex history! Regardless of how I do when confronted by my assigned interviewer (I have promised to leave my Che Guevara t-shirt at home and have all the radical potentiality of a brown loaf of Wonder bread), I am in the debt of e493 student, SDSU 2007 graduate, and KUSI morning assistant Cindy Rodriguez Ellingson and KUSI morning producer Aida Soria for setting up this morning TV tryste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your hands on one of my books ...