Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EVA LONGORIA on H8R (hater)!!!!

My visit to UT Austin was amazing last week--the crowd was huge, smart, and fun!  Gracias UT! It also introduced me to some cool cats who are now zapping me quality material for the galleryblog; here's one from another new Austin correspondent, Alberto Gonzalez, NO! NOT THE FOOL, ALBERTO GONZALES, WHO WORKED WITH BUSH AND DESTROYED THE U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE!!!!!  ..... this Alberto wears rad Marilyn Monroe t-shirts and guides the CMAS starship in Austin!

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:40:10 -0500
Subject: Eva Longoria on the NEW show H8R
From: Alberto Gonzalez
To: memo@sdsu.edu

Hey Bill,

Here is the link of the TV show called H8R. I think they have the full episode with Eva Longoria online, and the same episode also has Scott Disick in it. 
http://www.cwtv.com/shows/h8r 

Additionally, here is a link to an article about the show H8R on CNN:

 It was a pleasure meeting you, and I hope this may be helpful to you and your research.

Best,

Alberto

Thanks Alberto!



Here's a new Eva Longoria print from an upcoming Mextasy show and the original, from ARENA magazine, that I have blogged about before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your hands on one of my books ...