Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Someone Tell Rick Perry I Need Some of that Damn, Fine Hairspray! Mextasy, Guillermo Nericcio García, and William Nericcio Are Invading San Antonio, Texas @ San Antonio College and UTSA, September 22, 2011 and @ UT Austin, Sept 23, 2011

It's almost time for liftoff for my tour of Texas with Mextasy and more!  If you live in San Antonio or Austin, be sure to try to come out to give me a shoutout!  Big abrazos in advance to all my profs, students, readers, & friends, down Texas way.....





POSTER FOR THE SAC AND UTSA GIGS...

POSTER FOR THE SAC GIG

POSTER FOR THE UTSA GIG


POSTER AND LECTURE INFO FOR THE AUSTIN/UT GIG

click to enlarge!





ASSORTED GRAPHIC FUN




 broadway mextasy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your hands on one of my books ...